2011-02-02

Nice Dinner ♥

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

Eating dried pork now.hmm~
using my greasy's hands typing on my keyboard.
yuck!I'm unhygienic.
NVM =)

Don't say me:"ewww~~"
Caz that's impossible I'll do it to my LOVETOP ♥
foe thise who believe me
haha. 
laugh ur's innocent.

Have a nice dinner tonight.
Miss cheah ning hui say later second round,but she eat with her husband >.<
not me.
invite me second round blak!
KCKC.
nvm,forgive u,miss cheah!

Finally ate my favorite dish.
[ar chak]
i think the name is sounds like this.haha
Grandma only cook on the big day.
so,it;s very few chance to get it.
I must eat enough during CNY.
hihihi. =v [evil]

eat TOMYAM flavour today ♥

I should go to sleep now.
My eyes felt prickling because of the smog.
erm,many pic are taken by miss.cheah ninghui.
so no picture upload for this post.

hehe
share a story
my babe ate with meee tonight.
look at his face.so shame.
cute nia ♥
and he's spechless today !
hahahah.
it's a best chance to tease him!!
wahahaha :v [evil again]
o(≧v≦)o~~
tonight ady get many ang pao from family.
good!!
heheh.
nice day.

the most important thing!!!
I meet my BFF today!
Koay Han Ning,I miss u a lot a lot!!!
long time dint chit chat with u.
almost 3 years.
we'r talk everthing when we'r form 3!
miss the movement when u with me.
one thing I wanna tell u,U are always my BFF ♥
even everything are going worst to you,
REMEMBER
u still have me,and yours family.
okie?
love u,my friend.
be happy.
Just for yourself.

hope to meet u again.

okie,have to stop here.
good night my reader and my dear.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ
 
Jobies saying:
Happy Chinese New Year for everyone.^_^






Wrote by Jobies ...........ஐ










没有评论:

发表评论

click it :D